Members of the Australian Shop & Office Fitting Industry Association Limited acknowledge that we are joined together to promote:
- The good standing of our industry
- Ethical conduct in all our business negotiations
- A high standard of workmanship in the execution of all work entrusted to us
- The observance of all arrangements and agreements negotiated on our behalf with other Associations, Federal Government, State Governments, or others
- Strict adherence to the rule that members will not execute work from plans and/or detailed drawings prepared by another member unless permission to do so has first been obtained
- The adoption of the best possible safety precautions within our plant and on-site
- Adequate and effective training for all workers engaged in various phases of the industry.
Mission Statement & Objectives
- To establish and promote guidelines for ethical trading between shopfitters and their clients
- To maintain and promote high standards of workmanship and business practices throughout the industry
- To operate as a liaison between shop and office fitting companies, government authorities, trade unions, developers and other organisations involved in the industry
- To assist architects, interior designers, retailers, display managers, purchasers of shopfittings and buyers and specifiers of shopfitting and display equipment
- To provide a process to investigate disputes between clients and their contractors.