ASOFIA is excited to announce the launch of the 2017/2018 Interior Fitout Awards, sponsored by Laminex Australia.
This year’s awards program will determine the very best projects completed within Australia between July 2016 and December 2017. Entries must fall within one of the designated categories as defined within the entry form. You can submit as many projects in each category as you wish.
- All entries will be judged on a consistent national criterion.
- The appointed judges will independently rate each entry.
- Scores will be confidentially compiled to determine the winners of each category.
- Entries are judged and winners determined in the National Awards, the State Awards and the Category Awards.
- All entries from within a State, regardless of the category, will go into the running for the State Interior Fitout of the Year.
- All entries across Australia, regardless of the category, will go into the running for the National Interior Fitout of the Year.
- All entries will be inspected and judged by highly regarded shopfitters.
- There is also provision for special recognition of any entry which demonstrates the most innovative use of Laminex, Formica, and Essastone by Laminex Australia.
- All entries that feature at least 80%, or more, Australian made and sourced materials plus labour and design will also be considered for the Excellence Award for Australian Design, Manufacturing and Delivery.
- The judging panel also has the discretion to confer special awards where entries warrant special recognition.
- Outstanding contributions by member subcontractors will also be judged if nominated by members.